Lathrop, CA – Northern California Logistics
18284 S. Harlan Road
Lathrop, CA 95330
Our Lathrop facility lies just south of the multiple distribution centers of PRISM’s Stockton, CA campus, enabling drivers efficient drayage and deliveries to/from the busy Port of Oakland, throughout the Central Valley and broader SF Bay Area. Lathrop is PRISM’s largest warehouse logistics operation with more than 750,000 square feet of capacity, nearly a third refrigerated, and more than 60 dock doors. Centrally located along Interstate 5 and nearby Interstate 580 + 205 – PRISM’s Lathrop DC is strategically optimal for distribution to the major markets of Northern California (San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento, and Central Valley) and the west coast.
A multi-client facility, Lathrop offers:
- 751,021 total building SF
- Climate-controlled facility with refrigerated capacity (55°-60°)
- Rail-served location
- Central market distribution – close proximity to Bay Area, Sacramento, and Central Valley
- Direct freeway access – Interstate 5, 205, 580 and Hwy 120, 99
- Close proximity to intermodal facilities (Union Pacific, BNSF), water ports (Port of Oakland, Port of Stockton), and area highways (Hwy 99, 120, 4, I-580, I-205).